Introducing "Snowy"!!!!!!!! I finished him at exactly 2:10 a.m., with a very pissed stitching frog in the room. I had no trouble from the dreaded RIP-IT Squad until I set about the beading. Then there was chaos. I had to take out EVERY single bead I put in the mouth! (TWICE)
I guess I don't have to tell you that the language in the room was more than a little rank. I was soo scared that I was going to damage the stitches underneath because I had to pull the needle back through thread and silver blending filament. As you can see, I made it! My first finish of 2009 is in the bag and I am off to a new start tomorrow...or should I say today!
Mermaid (I Got Nothing.)
18 hours ago