Tuesday, January 5, 2010



Here I am in Atlanta at my favorite stitching heaven "Abcedarius" in Marietta Ga. This was one of the highlights of my trip, although I did not do any HARD stashing. I just picked up a few odds and ends.
The kids had tons of fun visiting with all of their cousins, aunts, and grands. I thought I would get a ton of stitching done, but sadly that was not to be. There was NEVER enough light. I really missed my pink stitching lamp.
The whole time that I was gone, I was pining fir what I thought was the warmth of home. Wouldn't you know that when we came back Orlando was in the middle of the longest cold snap EVER. (It's still going on BTW) BURRR!
So in short, there are no stitches to show in this update, although there will be very shortly. I hope that this post finds you happy and in great spirits.

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Glad to hear you are doing well.
Sorry you got no stitching time in.

Happy New Year!