Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March March March March

I would like to wish everyone a happy March!  I hope that each shower is a light sprinkle, all of your clouds come equipt with silver linings and all of the pots at the end of your rainbows are filled to bursting with gold!
     I would like to thank all of my wonderful friends who wished me well with the flood incident.  The house and my stitching time have been restored to their pre-flood status; less minor painting still to be done to a few walls in the kitchen and dining area.
  If all goes as I hope and I can find the missing data cable for my phone I will start the month off right with a stitchy finish.  Just a few more stitches to go on M Sherry's "Surfing Pig." 
     March is also my birth month...so be on the lookout for updates on stitchy and non-stitchy pressies and outings.

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Well I wish you well in getting things back to normal. (whatever that is...lol)

Happy early Birthday! (wanna make sure I do not forget)