Monday, May 10, 2010

Lions...Tigers...and Wizards, Oh My!

There was no stitching for me this Mother's Day weekend.
I was far to busy beating the bad guys in Wizards 101.
This is tha coolest game EVER.  I started playing it after being introduced to it
by my eldest DD last year.
I then proceeded to hook my best friend ChefTiger and her son
as well as my two other daughters.
I stopped playing for a few months(much to the disappointment of Tiger)
but I was lured back this weekend.
I have a LOT of catching up to do!
There have been so many cool changes since I left
and Tiger is already a level 50 with her main character.
I'm trying my best to catch her way back at 30!
This game is great for all and safe for the kiddies!
If you would like to see what all the fun is about,
follow this link.
Hope to see you there!

No comments: